How do I order?
What should I consider when ordering?
What is the difference between DLO and exact?
Pre-Hung or blank?
Can I order replacement parts?
What happens if the doors show up damaged?
How do I order?
- Home owners: Must contact a local contractor or distributor.
- Contractors: Please contact your local building distributor.
- Building Distributors: To become a vendor of our products please contact us
- Door Style
- Size (DLO or Exact)
- Pre-hung or Blank
- Pre-Screened or not
- What hardware will you need
- D. L .O. – (Day Light Opening) – This means that we will deduct 3/8″ from the overall width and 1/2″ from the overall height for when the door is installed. This measurement is typically used for new screen enclosures that have not had a door previously installed. If the customer wants an opening of 36″ x 80″ we subtract the little bit to account for the door swinging inside the z-bar.
- Exact (Tip to Tip) – This means that the measurement given to us is exactly what the blank door will measure. This is typically the case when only the screen door is being replaced on a screen enclosure or if the contractor has already taken the deductions into consideration.
- Pre-hung doors are available in Half-Z ,Full-Z, and Weatherstrip Full-Z bar. This means that we will hinge and hang the door inside the Z-bar before shipping. This tends to be a higher quality route since we actually weld the corners of our z-bar for maximum strength versus the contractors methods of using clips.
- Blank door means you are purchasing only the door alone. No Z-bar or Hardware pre installed.
- Every component that makes up a door can be purchased separately. These Products are found in “Accessories” under the products tab.